View Single Post
Old 07-24-2016, 07:45 PM   #1352

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeerAtlas View Post
call Wolftrax and ask if you can go with him outfit yourself and gear carrying bags to suit, and learn some spanish
Interesting that you have both perspectives, but I am thinking of someone flying in to the US and getting an assembled bike delivered to them from CSC vs. the hit or miss of putting a Hawk together. I guess, if one found one at a dealership, assembled, that could change the dynamics. Motobuys in Phoenix sell the Hawk, so I wonder if they would assemble them and PDI if one was to visit their retail store? There is another dealer selling Bashan Storms in the Phoenix area.

As far as going with Wolftrax, I had emailed him months ago, and was discussing riding down to Cabo and back, whereas he would continue on his journey by hopping on the ferry.

I am actually thinking of getting my old TMEC back in shape, but Excalibur has one for a super low price. They took it back under warranty a couple years ago, but have since fixed it, but it has been sitting for at least 2 years. They are in the middle of moving warehouses, so I would have to go this week, as they don't want to move it, but that would involve renting a truck and driving the 600 miles there and back.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard