View Single Post
Old 07-24-2016, 08:28 PM   #1353

Doh!

again, culcune, sorry in advance but a couple of things about the csc assembly...
mine was assembled and road-tested by csc, before recrating as were all the units delivered so far. This thread has numerous reports that this has not guaranteed problem free bikes, nor does it mitigate the things that would still have to be done to prepare one for your own expedition. in fact verses my own Hawks, one put together in front of me by a knowledgeable
seller, and one done by myself and my bro, we have had fewer issues with the Hawks, save the recent discovery of the stupid mechanical axle bolt swingarm spacer mechanism- which MAY well be the same setup used in the TT250 swingarm, we haven't torn that one down yet.
In any even, the mods and prep needed to be done look to be the same, not counting the shock/headset/speedo problems I've found on my tt250, but NOT on the hawks....
ps, that TMEC was(/remains?) a good piece of kit
Seer's First LAW-"FLY THE PLANE!", fail that, and nothing else matters. 12th Law- Consider what marvels you might do if only you had tomorrow to live over again. Third Law-When someone tells you some thing "Can't Be Done", what they're really saying is They can't do it!!14th Law-Just because something "IS", doesn't necessarily mean it SHOULD be.. Eighth Law-The only true personal security is anonymity.Ninth Law-Humans tend to learn very little when speaking.10th Law-Some lives ARE worth taking