View Single Post
Old 08-31-2018, 02:21 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its_not_a_honda View Post
I know I will catch heat for this. Please at least do the speed limit. If your not in a hurry, dont pull out in front of me. You never know where the other person is going. I was on the way to the hospital and every slow a$$ in the world got in front of me. Got there in time to tell my dad goodbye but it was too close. Just keep this in mind when someone is riding too close. If your not in a hurry, just pull over and let them go. I do.
I do this more and more these days,...just let em go ahead.

Few months back was in Colorado coming back from vacation and missed an opportunity to let a busted geo tracker pass me. Guy decides to cross double yellow to go around me, 18 wheeler coming in the opposite lane who is honking and has nowhere to go. I'm thinking this dude's going to head on into the 18 wheeler!

I'm hugging the edge of the pavement trying to give this guy some room who seems bar none to stop. He lags back a bit as the 18 wheeler roars past and then tries again! Another car is coming and he's right over the yellow. I brake and let him go. It turns out to be a white haired old lady! wtf