View Single Post
Old 01-19-2017, 10:12 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
I would hesitate with Motobuys. A member from NY, SANY, purchased a Storm 250 (they call it the Kymoto XDP, like how they rebranded the Bashan Will as a Lancer), and was sent a Bashan Brozz 250, which he was pleasantly surprised with. However, a month later, he posted that he was on the verge of canceling his order. Why? Like Louis Angel, they seem to take forever and a day with sending the MCO. SANY could not legally ride his bike (this was in the fall--he lost riding time), and just when he was going to cancel his order (which he could due to NY law), suddenly the MCO magically appeared, as well as the excuses. He got a few weeks of riding before winter. The paperwork is my concern for you or anyone else. If you do stick with them (not the worse decision, but just be aware), I would suggest to look at the Fleetwood to the left of the Will--also made by Bashan (I can tell by the model number on the swingarm), has a 229cc engine (or whatever size their '250' is), and has the rack, for $50 more.
Thanks for the response! I had the bike that they labeled the "fleetwood" and I ordered it from MOtobuys. My MCO came i about a week later and I never had any issues. I got my bike last year. Im not sure if in previous years motobuys has sucked with their MCO deal so they must have stepped it up or I just got lucky. I didnt even have to call them, a week later the MCO was mailed to my home address when i purchased the fleetwood bike. I loved that bike by the way, it just was not cool looking enough for my liking, but this Will 200 looks very sharp and im looking to ride it for about 2 or 3 years maybe. I dont get to ride a lot because the Buffalo NY weather is very bad and only stays warm for about 2.5 or exactly 3 months lol I havent ridden since I sold my fleetwood and boy do I miss that thing!