Thread: DeSoto
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2022, 07:52 AM   #154

No kidding. I vowed not to sit on my ass and die in front of the TV.

My day starts with a couple cups of coffee in the screen room, reading the internet. Followed by a light breakfast and taking Buster for about a mile walk. If the weather isn't bad, I'll bicycle into town for another cuppa and maybe second breakfast, then take the long way back home. Then it's whatever needs to be done around the house.

So far this week, besides the carb on the DeSoto and the maintenance on the Ural; I've cut out, sanded, and mounted a new table top for our deck table, tried my hand at wood forming for trim on said table, daily yard work, troubleshooting the old tube radios, pressure washed all the deck furniture, and mowed twice. Today it will be helping Mrs.C cut in paint on one of her projects, getting the trim on the table top, and re-seasoning the griddle on my Blackstone. Thank Ja the timing kit for the Jeep is on back order. That will be next week's project.

I've already told Mrs.C that I may need to find a job just to get some rest.

07 Ural Gear Up
79 Honda CX500
77 VeloSolex 4600 V3
73 VeloSolex 3800

I'm making this up as I go.-Indiana Jones

Telling me something 'is for my own good', is a fast way to a fat lip.-Me

I don't even care about my own problems, why should I care about yours?-Quote on one of my favorite t-shirts