Thread: Honda NM4
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2016, 07:40 PM   #1

Honda NM4

Sorry if there has already been a thread on this, I couldn't find one in the forum search .

Saw a Honda NM4 at the 2015 (I think?) motorcycle show. Honda was obviously pretty proud of it and was trying to make a grand impression with it sitting on grating with lights and fog coming up from underneath it...

When I first laid eyes on it I thought it was about the ugliest bike I'd ever seen Honda produce, and it seemed most of the people talking to the sales reps didn't seem to excited about the auto clutch.

Fast forward a bit and I've watched some reviews and did some reading on it, it's actually a very impressive bit of engineering! A sport and regular auto mode as well as a paddle shift mode if you want to stir your own gears. Awesome mpg. Floorboards vs pegs, and a built in passenger seat/ backrest!

I still think it's on the ugly side, but I wouldn't mind taking one for a rip! I would even seriously consider one but the price here is in the 15K CDN range.

Anyone actually ridden one? I sat on it at the show, but that's not the same thing... Lol