View Single Post
Old 04-12-2020, 03:27 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alollo Dean View Post
With today being another beautiful one here in the Pacific northwest I thought I'd try starting the Apollo after ending yesterday with it not wanting to start at all. I changed the plug back to the one it came with in it from the NGK they included with the bike. And what do you know, it started. I set the idle up a bit then let it run to see if it was going to do what it did after it warmed up yesterday and it did, it died. I could sure us some help trouble shooting this thing if anyone gets the time.
Thanks again, Dean
Did you do valves ? I know I keep mentioning but on my old bike, I didn't do valves and had the exact same issues. Maybe its not that but you should troubleshoot down a list so that you can cross things off one by one. Next you can make sure that your air box isn't blocked up...but I'd do that after I first do the valves. Its kind of a pain to get to on the apollo but it has to be done. Have to take gas tank off:/ also your air/fuel mixture can be lean..but again its all going down a list of trouble shooting!