View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 12:55 AM   #15

Guys,

I am a Sacramento CA dealer, and can tell you that SSR sets a mandatory fixed price. We are not aloud to advertise/sell the bikes at any other price. See the prices on our web site. http://atvwholesaleoutlet.com/html/on-road.html

We have carried the Qlink bikes in the past. Not bad bikes, but the SSR is better. Qlink offers drum back brakes and a 200cc motor only. SSR is disk front and rear, and has a 250cc motor. They also have adjustable front inverted forks. They also have a nice rear carrying rack.... Qlink does not.

I have sold both brands for years.... and we just don't have problems with them. I have 4 local motorcycle driving schools that all have fleets of our bikes, and never have problems either..... just needing levers from students dropping them all day.

Hint: Do not buy from online dealers no matter what the discount. Good luck with assembly, missing parts, no start problems, and warranty issues. Then good luck at DMV getting it registered. Go to a reputable licensed dealership with knowledgeable staff, parts and service depts to avoid regretting your purchase. Would you buy a Harley, Ferrari or wife mail order....? No I take that back..... some of you would to save a buck..... hahahahaha