View Single Post
Old 12-19-2023, 02:59 PM   #20

I've been meaning to post a follow-up but it's been a slow process assembling the bikes I've had limited time to dedicate to the process so far. Bikes are about 95% finished and basically all that remains is to add the plastic body moldings and change the oil. Batteries are installed and I have been able to test all lights and blinker successfully. (Depending on how they run, I do plan to adjust the valves and upgrade the carbs soon)

I did order from powersportsmax.com mid November and received delivery within about a week or so. Boxes for both bikes arrived in really good conditions but they shipped together on the same pallet and the pallet was smashed pretty much to pieces on the back side but still holding together, I figure this is due to the pallet jacks the shipping company used.

My only real complaint is that I was charged for two separate $300 shipping fees and they were sent as one package, so I don't feel I really should have been charged the full shipping amount for both bikes, but that's really a separate issue.

Since everything arrived intact I have not yet had a need to reach back out to PSM with any issues, so I can't speak to how responsive they would be to a problem. During the sales process they did reply to my questions pretty quickly though.

Here's a couple pictures before assembly.. One is of the crate coming off the box and you can tell it's in good shape. The others pictures are with the box removed but still inside the metal crate it was shipped in.

The last photo is of my daughter and I with a mostly assembled bike. Sorry about the pictures quality and it being so dark, the only time I've had to work on them has been late evening.
Attached Images

Last edited by rithac; 12-19-2023 at 05:38 PM. Reason: incorrect shipping charge. I have updated it from $400 to the correct $300 amount.