View Single Post
Old 09-25-2023, 09:35 AM   #8

I bought a Vader during pandemic in 2020 from Pete at Kronik- no complaints. Great pricing, easy transaction and it was to my door in Michigan in 3 days (I believe he had it drop shipped directly from the importer in Canada).

BUT... I'd only go that route now if you plan to do similar to what I did, which was upgrade/replace/change everything. It's a great platform for a custom build, Grom stuff fits almost exactly, if not precisely, and it has a very compatible wiring harness for any add ons or different engines.

Mine is now a ZS212 with 4v Daytona head, Kepspeed exhaust, big 'ol oil cooler, OE Grom parts where I can, such as axles, bolts and fasteners, PWK28 flatslide carb, Noi flat embroidered seat... too much to post.

BUT (again), if I planned on buying something reliable and Grom sized, that wasn't a Grom, I'd get the EFI KP Mini 150. Especially if the intent was to leave it mostly stock except for some farkles and aesthetic add-ons.

Not that there is a single thing wrong with a Gen 2 Vader... but stock for stock, the KP Mini is superior.