View Single Post
Old 08-22-2023, 07:52 AM   #10

I got it and sorta got it put together with no instructions.Still trying to figure out how the speedometer and cover go on.Also wondering about the engine oil it arrived with,is it break-in oil or do I need to change it?It come with hand grip covers and a back rest for a passenger,not going to put the hand grip covers on & might put the back rest on later.
We like to have never got it out of the truck,it weighed over 800 lbs with the steel cage and big pallet underneath it.If I hadn't had the tractor to use???It only had a place for a pallet jack on each end,if we could have gotten it on the side,we could have been able to move it around better.We hooked a chain to it and I used the tractor to drag it out onto the lift gate,then he lowered the lift gate down to about a foot off the ground & I held the brakes on the tractor and the driver pulled the truck forward and we dragged it off the lift gate.No damage to atv after taking off the tarp covering the steel cage.I looked it over good before I signed the bill of laden paper.