View Single Post
Old 06-29-2023, 01:17 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LZ View Post
How in hell did I miss this thread!? Congrats letsride and welcome to the RE world!

Now, get under the seat and into the side covers and clean all that white grease out of the relays! ;-)

I know what you mean about falling in love with the entire line. I was so impressed with my Interceptor, I went back and bought the Scram! Now if I can get Mrs. 2LZ to sell her Sporty, I'd get her on a Classic 350!

This is awesome news. You're going to love the Himmy. TONS of mods for them.
Been here yet???

https://www.royalenfieldowners.com/i.../himalayan.12/

There are basically two forums out there. One is "unofficial" they call themselves. I hung out there until I was run off by simply rude folks. The one posted above is a goody.

EDIT: For some reason, I never made the connection between you here, and there. Must be the beer.... ;-)
I was about to say, I've been following your threads and commenting on some of them over there, No worries, all good brother.
Yes, at 300 miles I'm going to go over the entire bike and do all of the connecttors, and install the farkles that are trickling in here. I was out riding it for about an hour this Morning and it stalled on me twice. So I guess the problem still exists in the 2023's.. So my mind is made up, I will be ordering a carb conversion kit from Hitchcocks.