View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 12:16 AM   #11

I have found a few people who actually own Linhais and here is what this person had to say (found on Youtube):

Hey there, I have a white 400 sport. I thought the white 400 was the best looking machine. Those puppies put out an ass kicking 28hp at the rear wheels, did you know that? Outrages for a non name brand ATV. My uncle has a 300se 4X4 and uses it all winter to plow his yard and he takes it hunting also. He's had that thing in some pretty shitty predicaments and hasn't been let down yet. My neighbor across the street traded his Arctic Cat 450 for a Linhai Bighorn 28 side by side and loves it. I've been trouble free since buying mine, and I use mine to haul some pretty decent sized logs out of the woods. I think these bikes are the best kept secret in all of Canada. You get bang for your buck at a fraction of the cost. They are built like a tank and the motors rock as far as I'm concerned. My wife loves the neighbors side by side so much that she wants to buy a Linhai Bighorn 21 for herself, so there you go.

As far as electrical issues go, I live in Nova Scotia and we have coastal moisture (as you call it) like you wouldn't believe and the people I've talked to have reported no such problems. My dealer told me that the few problems he has encountered are a result of abuse and then the customer comes to him and talks about what a piece of crap it is and wants it fixed for nothing. Buy it, don't abuse it (they all break if you do that) and do your maintenance and you will be a happy man that saved 3 to 5 thousand dollars…cheers.