View Single Post
Old 09-24-2016, 08:25 PM   #5

Angry email address: parts@superiorpowersports.com

Just for fun here's the email I sent them yesterday:

Soon my warranty will expire and I have not received even one of the missing or defective parts. I have left you messages and received no replies? Iam about to report you to and make a claim with my Attorney General. I will report you to the BBB and to all the feedback sites (like sitejabber and facebook). I have started many a thread on chinariders.net about this and I will keep posting until and unless you honer your warranty. I will try to find a Attorney to make a case against your company pro bono or I if I can ill join or start a class action law suit against you! Please just do the right thing and honor you warranty!!! The bike you sent me has a defective frame with missing welds. How about you send a truck to pick this pile of junk up and refund ALL MY MONEY INCLUDING SHIPPING or exchange this for another bike that is not soooooo defective? That would fix everything!!!!! Ive sent you pics filled out all your forms faxed you the bill of lading done everything you asked me to do and now I feel you have been stalling so my warranty will expire BEFORE you do anything?! Iam keeping ALL the messages Ive sent you and the ones you sent me and will forward them to my Attorney General.(if need be) Again Please do the right thing and honor your warranty. Returning my calls might also help? (not sure about that. Why dont you try it so we can find out?)
Again (and again) please send me the defective parts you said you would including my wheel!