View Single Post
Old 06-09-2017, 03:28 PM   #27

APSC HORRIBLE Experience...HORRIBLE

To make a long story short.. I just finished filing a Small Claims Court with APSC. This issue and purchase was the worst I have EVER had in my entire life. I was promised one bike and received a different one. Instead of an apology or resolution, Don Hopper yelled, screamed, swore, harassed, and threatened me!!! I waited over 2 months for my bike (they had my money the entire time and I was waiting). They lied to me as to the location of the bike, I received a different model than I was supposed to, the item was damaged, and again... Don yelled and screamed calling me "Stupid", "Dumb Bitch", and other items I do not care to mention. Why was he screaming at me??? Because I wanted a resolution/clarification as to why their web site and invoice said I purchased 1 model and got another. APSC even had me call BMS directly, which I did and they confirmed I was not given the 170 promised. I will NEVER purchase from these people again and will send out my notifications to anyone and everyone that possibly will listen. If you don't want to be lied to or verbally abused... then this is NOT the place for you.