Thread: Ups
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 04:03 PM   #2

That's why I always choose FEDEX if I have the option. I build and repair computers as a sideline job. UPS never hardly delivered on time and about 60% of the time cases would come in damaged. FEDEX always delivered on time and not beat to hell. I know sometimes you have no other option. I also DJ on weekend and had ordered New speakers and needed them for a wedding on Saturday. On a Wednesday UPS tracking them at a UPS terminal less than 6 miles from my house to be delivered on Thursday. My wife stayed home the whole day waiting for them. 8 pm that night never showed up. Check tracking and was noted no one home to receive will deliver on friday. I'm like WTF of course I called and no one could tell me anything. Same thing Friday. Wife stayed home and by 7pm they haven't arrived. I check tracking and now it at the terminal 60 mile north of me with the same BS. No one home to receive will be delivered on Monday. I got the direct phone number for that terminal and asked will someone be there Saturday morning so I can pick up my Speakers. The guy kind of gave me the run around until I told him what has happened and need them for Saturday. Once he looked at tracking and saw what happened he agreed to let me come pick them up. I AVOID UPS if I can.
2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S
2004 Honda ST 1300
2016 Black Hawk 250 (sold)
Keihin PE30 carb,125 main,38 slow.Pod filter,ported & decked head 10:1 CR,Direct Ignition Coil,15/40Sprockets,NGK DPR8EIX-9,De-Cat,Dual Oil Cooler,Digital Cluster
2016 Cazador180 XL
2014 Coolster150
JerryHawk250.com
My YouTube Channel