View Single Post
Old 05-05-2015, 10:16 PM   #3337

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishman10 View Post
yep spud i got 80% of my taobo order ,,,missing the filter set which had oil and fuel filter,,which they swear they put it in the box ,,,not there...
Good for you, Fish. My order has shipped, so I hope to have the upgraded LED headlight in a few days. Whenever I am missing an item from my Taobao agent, I request a refund for it. I have never been refused a refund.

Quote:
...but i did get the L.E.D headlight and installed it just now,,it was nt completely dark here yet ,,I do thin k its going to work well ,,as the now the bottom accent light is now a low beam,,,an the high beam is up where the regular bulb was...
Does the headlight have one, or two LED bulbs?

Quote:
...Great commuter bike ,, but my forks must be bottoming ,cause my fender has melt marks on it from the hot header,,,,and yes a diff rear shock could help also,,,,,,,im hoping a fork oil change helps the front,,,,also got the the new upgrade dash and centerstand installed ,,,yes ,,yes i know i gotta start new threads.............
I replaced the stock fork oil with 330ml of Mobil1 Synthetic ATF. The fork action has improved significantly since I changed the fork oil. I am hoping the shock will also improve after I adjust the sag properly. However, I still want to get a quality, aftermarket shock absorber. Call Ryan at CSC and put in a request for an improved shock absorber. We eagerly await your new threads.

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894

Last edited by SpudRider; 09-20-2015 at 04:35 AM.