View Single Post
Old 11-16-2022, 10:57 PM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Pete View Post
I don't know if I posted this, now that all the blind break off bolts have been removed from the carburetor I bought and installed two M4-.7x16mm Hex Sock Cap Bolts

Attachment 27843

I decided to redo my battery tender wiring to switch it to the other side thinking I might back my bike in the garage such that the left side is facing the wall with the power socket and have the front tire facing the garage door so I have a quick and easy exit down the driveway incline. Underneath the battery tray is the engine CDI unit.

Attachment 27844

I spent today installing the digital dash and key. And hooking up all the missing wiring.

Attachment 27845

I must have taken the Headlight Cowl and and off at least three times. I did not like the throttle cable routing the way it came out of the box. When I pulled the steering hard right all the free play in the throttle I had set had dissappeared. Nothing I adjusted would bring it back. I pulled the digital dash again and rerouted the throttle cable. Finally after all that faffing about I can roll the handlebars full right and I get the same freeplay I set in the full left position.

Attachment 27846
Put my headlight and dash in today. I had to fiddle with the cables myself to free them more from binding. It’s tight behind that Cowl!