View Single Post
Old 07-24-2016, 06:49 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckangaroo70 View Post
Thanks. They are only 150cc but physically the same size as the 250(200)cc machines I have seen. The majority of the 150cc machines are CVT automatic and the majority of the 250(200)cc machines I have looked at are manual. One reason I went with the GY6 150cc ATV is that with thanks to the popularity of this particular engine in the china scooter community...there should be endless supply of parts and upgrades for some time to come I would think. The GY6 150cc engine I also like for it simplicity and ruggedness. Ruggedness is not a word you hear thrown around much when talking about china product, but that little china gy6 really is a little beast in my opinion and would be considered a good little engine regardless of where it is built. I am not saying it will out perform the manual 250(200)cc, but am just saying I think that GY6 should give several years of good service if serviced properly.
Like I said before...kind of depends of how you plan on riding but we have had ours in some sticky spots and clawing there way up some hills. Delivery guy going to drop another one in my yard tomorrow...so hope that one is as good as the last two.
Zong motor and you can't argue with the price! $969
http://www.wmsbrighton.com/product_p...er-3150dx2.htm
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~