View Single Post
Old 07-24-2016, 07:31 PM   #11

The first Coolster 3150 DX 2 I ordered from Power Sports Max. They use there own designation and call the Coolster DX-2 a JO10. They now carry a Coolster DX-3 which they designate as the JO25. Only difference I can see is that the Coolster DX-2 has rear disc and front drum brakes and the new DX-3 or JO25 has front and rear disc brakes.
http://www.powersportsmax.com/produc...ducts_id/20468

The second and third Coolster...a red and green camo version DX-2 I ordered from Killer Motor Sports.

Can't really comment on how well the customer support is with either of these two retailers because I really have not had any issues to complain to them about. Both places delivered what they promised and advertised thus far.

I know the OP is considering a 250 and I don't want to hijack this thread trying to convince him to go another direction. Just want to share my particular experience with the china quads I have bought because some times up to date information and reviews can be hard to find on all the models and brands out there. Comments or reviews on a product from 5 years ago might not accurately represent the same product being built last year or this year.