View Single Post
Old 03-24-2024, 02:24 PM   #2

They are delivered in a metal frame , like the other bikes, but the frame has a steel bottom as well. They come with the back.wheel, and shock all in place. The front forks are bolted to the bottom front of the frame. They come with plenty of that good rubber coated wire too. LOL. I love that stuff, and always save it. The bottom of the shipping frame is open enough that , with a little effort, you can jack the bike up right there in the shipping crate, after of course undoing all the twist wire, and removing the front axle bolt, which they use to bolt the front forks to the shipping frame. It was a nice day when the brought mine, and I assembled it outside, with no help, and it took very little time. I got the bike about 9:30 or so, then semi unpacked it, got frustrated because I couldn't find the keys, which are wired, or zip tied onto the front brake line. I then took my paperwork work to town, insured the bike, and went to the title place, and got it registered with DMV, came home, and put the solution in the battery, and put the bike together, and went for a ride that day. I evidently did not route my front brake line exactly right down by the fork guard, but I still have not re routed it. Make sure the seal is on the speedO side of the front hub, because evidently some people find the seal laying loose after they assemble everything. Also check the spokes. I had a couple of loose ones.I didn't have the problem with the front hub seal.Good luck, and enjoy the bike.

Last edited by Bill Hilly; 03-24-2024 at 04:12 PM. Reason: More info