View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 01:41 PM   #9

I don't know if I should start a new thread for APSCUSA, but we recently just ordered a two pack of Hawks and their customer service is phenomenal! Not only did I have a 100 question's (A bit O.C.D. about researching and learning about stuff), but every time I had a question my brother would call the Rep. and that agent would take his time and talk about everything we inquired. They are not only very helpful and kind, but of course there is more of my bad luck to occur. We got the bike ships from the distributor very quickly and we emailed APSCUSA our VIN's and they again very promptly sent us all of the required paperwork. My brother took his to DMV here in N.Y. and got his registered late on a Friday afternoon as a street legal motorcycle. I on the other hand was at work, so I had to wait to register mine. What happens you wonder? I lost my paperwork (must have thrown it out accidentally), so he emailed APSCUSA and two days letter respond with they will send out the paperwork again. They have a $30 fee that is required for this standardly, but as I stated previously that my brother spoke to him countless times for approximately 2 hours worth of phone time easily, they waived the fee this one time. They may not waive the fee for everyone, but if you are wondering what company to order from - APSCUSA.com is amazing!!!