View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 06:59 PM   #56

Well this wasn`t exactly a pleasant find while taking the right side front suspension apart...

Luckily it sticks to magnet so it`s made of some (poor) form of steel...

Not perfect but good enough.

Apparently the right front corner has received a proper crash at some point. I reckon that too can be bended back when given the opportunity to make some noise in the garage.

The lower arm however might actually need replacing... I didn`t take pictures of it but the balljoint is totally gone and the whole arm appears bent as well. They do sell the joint separately but I haven`t yet figured out how to swap it as the original one seems to be hammer forged in place so a bit unsure how to get it out without irreversably damaging the swingarm.

The whole garage was getting covered with orange dust so decided to add a bit more flare to the color scheme Weird stuff that hitemp paint, dries up almost instantly after spraying it on.

Apologies for the differing size pictures, for the life of me cannot figure out why my phone is doing that even though I`m shoting every picture withe the exact same settings.
Ex:Bashan BS200-S7 `07 Streetfighter-quad