View Single Post
Old 04-22-2023, 06:53 AM   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by btr22 View Post
Took the Templar out on the streets and dirt roads for 20 miles today. Stoped at the motorcycle shop to get an inspection sticker. Required her in NH. The guy said “what is this”, so I explained and he said “that’s a hell of a deal”. Then he asked if all the lights worked I said yes and he slapped the sticker on. Didn’t even verify one light! When I went to start it back up, the engine kept cranking and cranking, but wouldn’t start. After panicking for a while, I pushed the killswitch to run, and she fired up. On my snowmobiles nothing happens if the kill switch is off. Overall very happy with the whole bike. I’m not sure what a suspension is supposed to feel like so no much I can say to that and the rear shock preload. I did notice on some rocks and bumps the front suspension rebounded with a thunk if the wheel went off the ground. Like the opposite of bottoming out if that’s such a thing. Will need more seat time to tell what I need to adjust or modify.

That happened to me a couple of times. It's a relief when it instantly fires up once the kill switch is turned on!!!!