View Single Post
Old 03-30-2024, 06:14 PM   #12

Kinda sorta being sarcastic about the trades. You HAVE seen the Tesla robot? Couple that tech with AI and it's pretty much game over. The elites will have all the slave labor they ever wanted and consumerism (guilty as charged) will be our downfall. I believe someone somewhere has built a gigantic 3D printer and is printing cars, or huge car parts. Soon, if not already, it will be houses.

I mean, the writing is on the wall, clear as day. They called me a crazy, conspiracy theory kook 20 years ago about 9/11 and the BS WMD's just as I'm sure some will call me a kook today for this forward view because it makes them feel better. How many times do we have to see reality imitate art (Capt Kirk and the "recorder", now cell phone) before we begin to see what's coming? If Tesla made one robot, I see a warehouse full of a million units in the future. Star Wars Clone Wars, anyone?

Have ya'll heard of Malcom's Plasmoid Thunderstorm Generator? I believe it's our first step in the direction of harnessing zero point energy. Check out Lex Fridman's podcast on that if you really want your mind blown.

"If there were more bloody noses, there would be less wars." - Hagbard Celine

"Someday, after mastering the waves, the winds, the tides and gravity, we shall harness for God the energies of love and then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire." - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin