View Single Post
Old 05-06-2015, 03:20 AM   #3340

Send a message via Skype™ to jezzrite
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldqwerty View Post
Unless it reappears the next time it rains, or you ride through water, or a dog pees on the bike. Yes, pee happens. I think the Chinese have the right mindset about dogs. Yum!
Gave a new meaning to raining cats and dogs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by detours View Post
Maybe it's water-related, but some gear indicators require a really solid shift to activate. On my v-strom sometimes I'll be in gear but the indicator reads a dash. Happened more during break-in but less as I put on miles and started making more solid shifts.
The indicator disappeared while I was cruising on the same gear. I think it's water-related. Have to pray for another storm to test it again. BTW, thank you for the feedback.

On another case, the side panniers are definitely not waterproof. Waters leaked in from the same storm, but luckily for the left pannier, I put my stuff inside my Kriega US10 (didn't strap it at the back seat, because I was heading to an urban area with theft cases).

But for the right pannier, my tool roll was damp, and there were ponds of water inside it that dripped after I opened the pannier to check my stuff.

Tourfella perhaps? Checked TaoBao, but thinking of ordering racks only, to save up some courier fees.

No wonder aliens never make contact with us.

-A Zong rider-