View Single Post
Old 05-06-2015, 04:16 AM   #3341

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miqueas View Post
Hi, all.

"50/50 ethylene glycol/distilled water cooling fluid with corrosion inhibitors intended for use in aluminum engines." - from de CSC blog.

Any brand from the cooling fluid?
I suspect I have a regular cooling fluid, and I would like to change iit and use a good one.
BTW I'm from Peru...
I think most antifreeze sold in the United States meets the criteria listed. Almost all coolant sold here is aluminum friendly, and contains corrosion inhibitors. I think this is also probably true for most, if not all, the antifreeze sold in Peru.

Quote:
...I just realize my visor from the master cylinder is empty. I guess it's missing break fluid, and that's why I've noticed some decrease in the breaking. Do you mine change yours?...
I suggest you remove the cap from the master cylinder to inspect the quantity of brake fluid. If the fluid level is low, you can add some more. However, don't add too much, or you can cause the front brake to lock if the system heats enough to cause the brake fluid to expand.

If your front brake is losing stopping power, I suggest you bleed the brake fluid. Perhaps this service is covered by your warranty, and you can have the local dealer perform the service. If not, you can learn how to perform this procedure by reading the following thread.

http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=7084

Quote:
...Also if someone can check my last photos two pages ago and say something it would be nice.
The service center here is awful about this bike. I'm sure is a great bike. Let me tell you, 2 weeks ago they give the bike with less oil and less cooling fluid. Days ago recently they complete it.
I don't think the 'holes' shown in your photographs are causing your problem. Have you checked to see if the coolant is full in your left radiator, as suggested?

I am sorry to hear of the poor service from your local dealer. I'm glad they finally added the proper level of oil and coolant for your motorcycle.

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894