View Single Post
Old 05-07-2015, 03:23 AM   #3366

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miqueas View Post
It's almost 5ml to the top. According to CSC Blog it should be a 3.1 ml, so I guess it's OK. I leave it there...
Yes, that sounds good.

Quote:
...I have checked the right radiator level and the reservoir, but the left raditor, not. How can I?...
Since you have been running the motorcycle, it is sufficient to check the coolant level at the radiator cap, and the reservoir. If the coolant levels at those two locations are good, you have the proper amount of coolant in both radiators.

Quote:
...The sad part it's they didn't notice the problem, I have to check, and I have zero knowledge about motorcycles, motor, mechanics... Now I having other problems.

My rear suspension is making a squeaky noise, everytime and get in or off the bike, when I ride, when I put the bike in its stand.

Almost 600 KM and this happens. What can it be? I'm guessing they didn't lube the suspension or something like that...
The suspension is lubricated at the factory. I suggest you check for loose bolts, and/or have the dealer check for loose bolts under warranty service.

Quote:
...I also have noticed a loose cable, and I have not idea where it belongs!...
Please show us a photograph of the loose cable. We should be able to help.

Quote:
...I'm sure the less oil in the motor, and lees coolant and the possible less lube in the suspension, have create some problems and decrease my motorcycle life. You think?...
No, I don't think you are having any unusual problems which will shorten the life of your motorcycle.

Quote:
...For stuffs like this I guess chinese bikes have bad reputation. Even it's not factory problem, but from the people assambling them...
In general, Chinese motorcycles do not have the large dealer support network established by Japanese and European manufacturers. Therefore, most owners of Chinese motorcycles do all their own maintenance, and expect to be more independent than owners of other motorcycles.

Quote:
...If this continues I'll fight from some new bike. I just wanna enjoy my bike like I did when I bought my Honda 2 years ago.
I understand. If your problems with the dealer continue, you might enjoy better support from a Honda dealer, or another Japanese motorcycle dealer.

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894