View Single Post
Old 04-01-2016, 06:10 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhule View Post
Wouldn't recommend them after my current order...

Ordered a BS200GY-9 "Unassembled" for $1,274 shipped... what I got:

A dirty, dusty, sun faded, scratched floor model with 4 miles on the Odo and a dead battery (they left the keys in the "ON" with the brights turned on too...), they just slapped the bike on a palate with 5 wire straps... oh they also remembered to remove the front wheel for me and let it ship on the front brake caliper, wheel/speedo assembly, and forks supporting the weight of everything...

Bike was poorly assembled, had barely any grease, crap factory fluids from China (oil looked like clear water, smelled like poo too), engine oil under full, valve clearances are off, bolts not tight, idle speed and carb not adjusted... just crap work for a "ready to ride floor model"

Still waiting on the MSO and other paperwork... we will see if I can get the parts replaced and also get the bike plated.

So far... I will give them 1 Star out of 10... might have to get PayPal and my Credit Card company to get (some of, if not all) my $ back due to them being shady shipping me something they said they wouldn't... "A floor model"... I emailed and talked on the phone with "Manny" about getting one shipped "unassembled in a crate direct from Roketa"...
I would try to get your money back a new bike should have still been crated they defrauded you. Call your credit card company immediately.
Poop happens