View Single Post
Old 04-03-2016, 10:30 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by willguy View Post
I've been to their store here. I don't see a lot on crates there as there are more assembled bikes and atvs. The thing is they sell mostly locally. They advertised a lot on CL. Local customer would just go there and buy an assembled bike or atv and load it in their truck. I would assume they just assemble every bikes that came in. So if anyone buy it off the internet, they'll just ship one from the floor. There are 2 more store within a 10 miles radius from them and they all sell the same stuff with the same price and amostly assembled. I guess competition must be really stiff.
Hmmmm, even though I talked with "Manny" on the phone several times and also have several emails with "Mike" that state they will ship me a "Brand New one, in a crate 90% unassembled, direct from Reketa".

Also a few people have recently ordered a HAWK from them and received one that never seen daylight outside of China ... I still don't know why I received a busted up, dusty, scratched up floor model...

I have been calling every day... it either rings and rings then goes to "Voicemail", or I get transferred straight to "Voicemail"... might be time to get the other companies involved to get their attention (CC/PayPal/BBB)

"You never know what someone is hiding beneath their smile..." - NinjaTom - R.I.P.