View Single Post
Old 10-13-2022, 07:46 PM   #1

Sym Wolf Classic 150: That is so fetch!

"Gretchen, stop trying to make fetch happen! It's not going to happen!"

I realize no one else on this planet has one, much less admits its, and especially in just now buying one. But hello... I'm that guy. I stumbled into one.

No intention of owning it long term. Need to spiff this thing up, I have a friend who needs some reliable wheels.

On the odd chance anyone has owned one of these - or a CB/CG125 - I'll take all the input you can give. My daily driver is a Triumph T100. My actual winter project is a CB350. Did not have this on my horizon.

Have end mirrors on the way [these]. Have some steel wool around here #0000 to start in on the chrome bits this weekend. The seat? Needs to go. I need a utility solution; can't be all cafe. I'm going to need to come up with some kind of saddle bags kind of something (city life).

Needs a tail tidy. Needs better signals - small, black, relocated. But needs a carb tune, need wires tidied, needs all the little things looked at that owners should have over the years, too. (argh) Probably the only thing the previous only did do was pay someone to replace the front sprocket (17 tooth).

How 'bout that sexy battery mess, huh?
Attached Images