View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 10:36 AM   #13

Well it's kinda hard to explain what's happening to my bike. About 3 days after i got it, aparentely the wires that run from the stator to the bottom of the engine were shorcuting and creating sparks. So I fixed it with a rubber hose that you put on and get hot and it shrinks and adopts the wire form. Then after that episode it started to act strange when I wanna start it. Sometimes I put the key in and lights will turn on no problem, turn signals horn and everything works, BUT as soon as you hit the start bottom, theres a click and everything shuts off. The i just move it around for a couple seconds, or break with the front brake or put up or down the kick stand and magicaly lights and everything come on again... Sometimes I have to do that for a couple minutes and finally it acts normally and crancks and runs right up. Sometimes i don't have to do at all.
But I remember that the first week after I fixed the problems with the wires it would start so I had to push start it. But it's been a while since last time I had to do that anyway.

The reason why I say I have to reroute them is also because I think they are waaaay to tight around the bottom of the engine and that's why they are melting because of the engine heat.

Hope you'll understand what I just wrote jajaja, english is my 3rd language :P