View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 10:25 PM   #5

Thanks for all the great responses! Well the status update at this point is I am about ready to go pick up my bike from the dealer and just take it elsewhere. So far have had nothing but bad experiences with this guy. I brought my bike to the dealer where I bought the bike, and told them the the problems I was having. Several days after that I got a call from them telling me they thought it was battery and quoting me a price of $80 dollars on it. (Ive had the bike longer than 30 days so warranty didn't cover it) Ive since heard absolutely nothing from them. I have called several times and gotten put on hold for 20 minutes, and once just pawned off on different people for about an hour. At first i thought it was a coincidence but now I am pretty sure the dealers just trying to give me the runaround. I also learned i could get the battery from Qlink themselves for about $30 less then he quoted me! The Dealer is JMR powersports in Hyannis MA and buyer beware fellow chinariders this guy is a snake.