View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 05:58 PM   #5

Choosing a quad...... Hope I can help

OK.... I am a dealer, and have been an Importer for years. I have been to 1/2 the factories in China. So, I know the Chinese stuff, and products well. My best sugestion is, call me any time, and just ask the questions. (I am very happy to chat, and help out. 916) 922-3333 California Time. Mon-Sat 11-6. My site is www.atvwholesaleoutlet.com

Honestly, there are some brands to stay away from. Mostly because of bad parts supplying, Problems with the DMV, CARB, and Just poor Customer support. 2 that come to mind is Roketta and NST. Both are gross Violators, have been fined many hundreds of thousands, and actualy been shut down. Un-fortunatly they re-opened again. hahaha

Parts has been one of the biggest things. Loads of Mom & Pop dealers selling...... but they have no parts in stock, and have no clue how to fix them. There are very few places like us that have a large inventory of parts, and know how to service them.

Sorry if I sound like an addvertisment, or blowing our own horn too much. You Biking Bud..... Doug