View Single Post
Old 04-30-2021, 10:43 PM   #11

pentora 250cc the beast awakens

What is up? EvoLou

OK I have been diligently moding the heck out of my Pen 250cc
Here is where i am at. I just finished tuning the PWK28.
slow jet / pilot 32
main 118
power jet 1 turn out.
needle jet position #3

AC racing CDI 6 pin (blue alloy finish) Prt#X0022JS6LGJ
Nibbi High-performance ignition coil prt# X0027XNUBF
Spark plug E3.36 (E3Sparkplugs.com)
Nibbi air filter 48mm KL-48-WT

As for the original airbox, I deleted the everything except the box under the seat. I blocked off the hole where the air filter sat. Cut a piece of thick plastic and covered the hole. Now i have storage..

If you do get the PWK28 you will have to modify your intake manifold..I cut mine about 3 inches away from the head. The original intake pipe is in the wrong orientation needed to install the 28. Ok this going to sound "Steam Punk" I used a 1 1/4" factory copper 90 elbow to make the turn, rubber sleeves as a coupler. works bad ash.

added a trickle charger quick connect..
another thing, your new airfilter will end up right by your left knee, i am looking into a flat airfilter, less chance to knock it off by accident..

Changed out weak headlamps for LEDs Everbright P15D motorcycle Head lamps 3 COB 18w high low beams. these look sick . Makes it look like the machine has orange eyes, very bright. also added a 12" light bar by Nilight ZH084 72 watt spot flood light, makes a HUGE diference if you like to ride at night. Lights up everything in front of you. no bs..
will try to upload pics I have the grey/silver P250. love it

THe radiator hose was not a perminate fix, could not handle the pressure flucuations, caught in time before it blew

no more edits i am going riding

i am trying to upload pics to my album. chk it out

Last edited by mobius; 05-02-2021 at 01:26 AM. Reason: pics