View Single Post
Old 05-19-2022, 05:10 PM   #19

Send a message via AIM to willardnigma Send a message via MSN to willardnigma Send a message via Yahoo to willardnigma
I'll say don't buy from them.

Paid over $300 for their "ready to ride" option. States it includes carb tuning.

The stock carb can't really be tuned easily, and they NEVER do it. I still had to buy an aftermarket carb and jet kit despite being at the same elevation.

Bike was not ready to ride. Still had to assemble the bike, and the part that was assembled was done dangerously so. Bolts were hand tight, missing the exhaust crush gasket, one exhaust stud was broke off in the head.

Later on it dropped a valve, (this was 2 months after purchase)
Damaged everything from the piston up to the valve cover. Had to fight like hell for them to send the replacement parts. They demanded I take it to a licensed shop for diagnosis and have them contact him.
The number of shops that will touch or look at a china bike are rare, and it's gonna cost more than the parts just to get them to diagnose it.

They have yet to refund the extra I paid for the ready to ride option, despite BBB complain and credit card dispute wouldn't go through (despite having clear video proof)

I honestly recommend just buying off amazon. You pay more but you're much better protected should something come up.