View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 10:55 AM   #33

Damned, this is all so freakin' crazy!!

I did get my refund yesterday morning...My CC told me it would be 24-48 hours after i filed the complaint that Don requested i do, then I sent Don an email letting him know that I got it yesterday am.

I got a return call from Greg on my answering machine a little later yesterday, and then an email from Don saying to let them know if i want to "try again".

Well the thing is Don told me last week mine shipped last Thursday and he wasn't going to hold me up because of their credit issue, but apparently that wasn't true....although apparently they did ship at least one.

I did email him back late last nite saying I still want one and I'm about to call them, but I am very very close to saying forgetaboutit! I mean this was like the 3rd or 4th fairly big issue. I do think they are fairly honest but maybe have too much going on, or something!

Now I'm worried about delivery damage...That seems to be all I'm hearing about lately and the sellers don't do squat about them it seems. ...although the 2 Enforcers we know were delivered made it ok