Thread: Volcano Tour
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2016, 04:29 AM   #5

Great video--don't be so hard on yourself, as I thought it was great! You had a few things going for it that I liked over many other videos; first, you didn't put music on it, especially the 'hip' stuff that drowns everything out (especially annoying in car videos, such as Hemi Cuda videos, in which I WANT to hear the engine). Also, besides a few good motorcycle narrators, hearing some people speaking gets annoying in motorcycle videos, especially when they drag on conversations. This is especially anger-inducing in videos where the title will say something like "Motorcycle stolen and recovered." I click on videos like that, thinking there will be a video of a chase (there are a few...), but all I get is the guy, who is a regular at putting out motorcycle videos, talking about an incident. All the while, while he is speaking about the incident, all he is doing is riding around speaking about the incident. Teens and twentysomethings seem to love these so-called 'vloggers' but I don't get it. I want to actually see something interesting if the title implies it, rather than a mundane video of a guy riding and blabbing about an exciting event!

Your video is much more interesting than the usual schlock of videos out there...you are not babbling about anything, you don't have annoying music, and you showed us Volcano which is interesting in that I had never heard of your town until you joined Chinariders, and I grew up in So. Cal. Keep 'em coming!!

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard