View Single Post
Old 08-30-2017, 04:30 PM   #82

Updates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcwhorter-enforcer View Post
I posted a review yesterday out of frustration...surprisingly I got a tracking number today when I called in. I was actually calling to cancel but figured what the hell I will ask for it again.I updated the review to reflect.

"8-1-17 As promised I am amending this because shockingly I have seen movement. I have received a truck tracking number. I am being told no that they are going to APCS in TN and then shipped out to the customers. I will keep updating and my final review will be when I actually receive it

This was my final post on chinariders.net after 4 weeks of calling and getting the run around. 4-5 months ago...seemed like a great company to buy from. Its a shame it went down this road. Hopefully this will
at least grab their attention. Honesty goes a long way with your customers. Hopefully I can at least still receive the bike but I have pretty mu ch given up on it. If the bike does get shipped before I ask for my refund and it shows up undamaged my review will change some but until then I stand by this 100%.

See below:

Well, still no notice the Enforcer has been shipped. I was told on Friday that they were going to have them out by the end of the day. This right here is why China bikes cant take hold in the U.S.. Its not a matter of people doing the work, its the fact you cant trust any of these company's to stand by their word.

There are no dealer checks and balances.You pull this at Honda and at least you know you still have options to call."
I see other post where you have received your bike from APSC and i noticed you haven't updated anything on this, Care to give this post an update?