Thread: MYXP200
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 11:16 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboT
Bike looks real sharp!

Thanks for sharing the photos.
Thank YoU

I charged the battery on my outdated Nikon Coolpix995 and bought a new battery on Amazon....for $12.00 The battery works but has trouble holding a charge for long.

I have not used it in a while....thought the grounds looked good with everything blooming, thought might as well take some photos of the bike as well.

If I pull out the tripod I get real good with the camera, it can be opened up the apeture that is and can capture a reflection on a drop of water.

The camera has a macro feature that allows zooming with clarilty up to 2 inches. I used to raise tropical fish and sold them online for a while. If the apeture is opened up the camera captures details better, but cannot be moved while open or it blures, the tripod stabilizes it.

The 995 is an old digital SLR, an early version but still very very good. Big and clunky but sold for $800.00 new, I got mine used, they sell for nothing these days and a real good cheap camera. You can switch lens on the camera...like a 35mm, thats what makes it an SLR, or comparable to a digital SLR. It has or simulates the features of a 35mm camera.

I used it on auto mode for these, but tinkering with it, it has the ablity to take seriously outstanding photos.

Last edited by Oengus; 04-08-2016 at 09:14 AM.