View Single Post
Old 01-15-2017, 10:03 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adjuster View Post
This is the life of a China bike purchaser/rider. LOL Its sad that you almost have to expect these types of issues when purchasing a China bike. To me the problem is all the drop shipping. The product never comes directly from the seller. Too many middle men, too much money has to change hands, too many people have to confirm what was sold, what was paid for, what is in stock at the drop ship warehouse, what is available to be picked up by the shipper. LOL it just sounds like a mess.

/
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBike View Post
I think that the retailer should have found out the info for you. In stead it sounds like they told you what ever story they had without confirming it just to get you off the phone. Then you had to take on the task of researching where the hell it was and why and when etc. Aspucalinuadioucilous (whatever) certainly didn't earn their money on this one. You'd though they had taken more notice since it was a multi unit order . I am glad my next purchase will be coming from CSC Motorcycles.
while i agree with both of you,
id like to believe that customer service isnt a thing of the past.
i work in 2 customer service industries, and on involves mainly one line sales. if i didnt work my ass off to get a good reputation, i wouldn't have any business at all. i do my best to go above and beyond for all my customers. i will say, we are all human, and ive made mistakes, but i own it, and do my best to make up for it in some way.
this was completely unacceptable.
there was so much more to this line of b.s. that i was fed, but the jest of the feedback and facts were there.

i just hope they really did send the registration info, and hope to get my replacement parts this week.