View Single Post
Old 01-29-2017, 02:24 PM   #9

well, still waiting for my call back from them. lmao. i have to laugh at this point because it makes me wonder how a company like that can stay in business.
they're lack of communication is ridiculous!

ive emailed them over 5 times with no response at all. ive called and always told they will call me back with answers but never get a call back.
just be prepared that if you purchase from them, you have to bug them and bug them in order to get anything done, and you still may not get a resolution

the runaround ive received from them is unacceptable, and if i didnt title and register them already, id send the 2 bikes back and get my money back.
something that was supposed to be fun and inexpensive has not turned into a money pit and lots of disappointment.

ive been a motorcycle and watercraft technician for years so fixing small things isnt the issue, its that these are brand new!! ive had very little time on them mainly because im afraid to take them to far from my shop and be stranded somewhere.
one bike was wired wrong and kept popping fuses, once i traced it all out, i got that fixed. tail lights are very dim and barely seen, so i will be adding another taillight for safety.
they both run very lean and theres no adjustment available to the air/fuel mixture. one of them, once it gets into 4th gear at around 3/4 throttle and 35mph it dies, spits and sputters.
the plastics on them are so brittle one has already broken, and not sure how.
im quickly realizing, though apsc offers some kind of warranty i have nothing to go on. no paperwork, nothing on the the website with any warranty info, ive asked them for warranty registration cards, i get nothing in return.

i will continue to post updates as they happen.
hope to get some resolution soon.