View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 09:35 AM   #40

I am no stranger to ChinaBikes. I have a Hawk250 with over 15,000 miles on it that I just installed a Zongshen ZS175fmm 6 speed (PR300) in. I also have 3 other Chinese dirt machines and am *very* comfortable wrenching on bikes as I’ve done so for my entire life (I’m 49 now). I have psoriatic arthritis, so picking up anything over 250lbs is a chore and causes my hands to hurt for days after the ride, and so I just want a light, micro dual sport for getting to the trails and then doing some fun, light to moderate trail riding on the weekends (no jumping…I’m too old! lol). I know that the YX150 engine is reliable on the Storm, but I’ve always loved Hondas. However, I don’t want payments, so it’ll probably be the Storm. I’ve ridden my daughter’s 125cc Coolster pitbike for about 5 years now and it’s been bulletproof reliable with regular maintenance, and the light weight of a pit bike is easy on the arthritis in my hands, thus, the consideration for a streetable pit-bike. I hope all of that makes sense. :-)