View Single Post
Old 10-02-2016, 05:51 AM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
I am going to have Excalibur get one of these for me, I think. Alan from Excalibur got to see one in person at Kandi's headquarters, and was impressed. He thinks, on initial inspection, that these are better than the TMEC bikes they used to carry, from a fit and finish point of view. Glad to see that you got the paperwork sorted out, and for me, that is why I want my friends to get the bike for me, rather than a random mail-order outfit, even if one of them is in my state (Motobuys). I don't have time to waste going back and forth trying to obtain paperwork.

What is the rear sprocket?
Just be sure the title(MSO) reads "Motorcycle" and not "Dirt Bike" or you won"t be able to register it. Not sure about the sprockets yet. I just know it'll go 55MPH all day long, 67MPH top speed on flat ground with my 225lb butt on it. A lot of people here ask questions about it and one guy said he's pay me 2200 bucks for it... I don't have enough experience with China bikes to compare it to anything, but this is a very nice bike, solid build, plenty of power, handles very well and corners superbly. I had an old honda XR650L and this bike reminds me of that one, only with about a third of the power and better COG..