View Single Post
Old 05-19-2021, 02:39 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by moresnow View Post
Any direction/recommendation on where to look at buying a Ice Bear 150 Vision? I've been looking here.

https://www.megamotormadness.com/pro...-150cc-scooter

Following @Barnone elsewhere has got my interest in this make/model. I am open to other suggestions as well. Thanks.
There was one particular scooter I was interested in that was on Ice Bear's website, but no one was offering it. It was a clone-ish rendition of the Zuma 50 2T (but Ice Bear's was a 4 stroke). I called the general phone number and a VERY rude woman, with a thick Asian accent, kept telling me they don't sell retail. I had to keep explaining I just wanted to know IF they had the bike in the US, and where would they (she) recommend. She did recommend megamotormadness (still rudely, LOL), which I am guessing there might be some kind of relationship seeing as both are in the same area of the greater Los Angeles region. So, they must be okay to order from, of course with the usual caveats of most all mail-order places like after-sale service, etc. One Ice Bear dealer I would look into is Cajon Maddogs in the New Orleans area. Alan, the owner, seems to only deal in Ice Bear, and has made them into a sort of local 'cult' following, mainly the Maddog scooters, but also with the CT-70 replicas that Ice Bear carry(the Champion 125). I would check with Cajon Maddog, first. I don't think there are many after-sale caveats with them, so definitely put them on your list as far as anything Ice Bear. Tell him I sent you.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard