View Single Post
Old 04-28-2017, 10:49 PM   #23

I would second Alan (but will admit that I am biased because he is a friend of mine), but he is not yet dealing in Bashans that come from 'Don's Warehouse.' He pretty much fell into the Brozz and Sharks thanks partly to me because he deals, and has been dealing with Kandi USA's off-road buggies for several years now. I have been in contact with Bashan's US rep for a few years now, and recalled that the Brozz and the Shark was being distributed by Kandi, so told him about it and the rest was a brief, but exciting history--brief because they sold out (Saferwholesale got to them for the rest of the Sharks).

Now keep in mind, Alan's and Excalibur's main line is TGB scooters, so the Kandi bikes, and all the ATV's and scooters shown on their site are 'icing on the cake' and they can get hold of bikes not shown on their site for more icing. But, he knows Kandi's staff very well, and Excalibur's warehouse is about a mile, so he is there often for warranty, or broken parts. He had no problem dealing with them.

Actually, if you take the story back a little bit, thanks to me (again), I put Alan and Adam Renkleff together for a few Hawk sales when RPS had a few containers sitting in a So.Cal warehouse collecting dust and paying rent to that warehouse. Alan has gotten to know the new guy from RPS who took Adam's place, so does feel comfortable getting RPS product, which as far as dual-sports is limited to the Magician right now.

That all being said--he does not know the distributors of the other two Bashan bikes--the Storm 250 and the Enforcer (I believe the Enforcer name is a Don rename, as I think they are referred to the name on the swingarm which is a product code more than a name. For us, thanks to Don, we call it the Enforcer, and now, more and more, the Hawk2 thanks to Saferwholesale. Since he is not sure about them, he would prefer not to deal with them at this time. I am not saying this because I know him, but he will follow up with issues, should they arise. Since he does not know these people, he is worried about what should happen if someone needs a warranty issue taken care of, or shipping damage. He does not want to get caught up with that.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard