View Single Post
Old 12-02-2020, 01:19 PM   #11

Forum Foundry bought them from me in 2013. They did a really good job in the transition and it looks like Vertical Scope bought them out in 2016 it appears. There haven't been any issues with the forum since it was taken over. It's only ever been down (briefly) for planned maintenance. Spammers are not a problem. The sites have never been hacked. That's far better than I was ever able to manage.

Some members complained. Members like to complain. Eventually they just give up and install ad blocking software and after some time nobody even remembers the old software anymore. I'm technically still admin on both forums, and still have access to the admin panels and can even edit source if I want. But I don't. I'll occasionally moderate some posts, but that's my input. I don't have a *running* CX500 right now, and my TW200 was stolen, so I'm not active on either forum.

I'm glad you liked the TW forum, it keeps growing and it's a really nice community now. I actually hooked up with a few members in October for a ride. I was on my Buccaneer and them on their TWs. My Buck left them all in the dust on the paved roads, but when the going got gnarly I was the one left eating dust. Had a total blast though.

Charles.