View Single Post
Old 04-19-2016, 02:23 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeerAtlas View Post
Dog u in the right place welcome to the asylum of devious smilers, (we know just how good chinese bikes can be)
Welcome aboard, and I can agree with "how good they can be" leaving you smile ear to ear

So far with the ~70km I have put on the Mrs. China bike I have been grinning ear to ear even with the few *'mishaps'* along the way. I will say... the bike has gone over every path and 'obstacle course' I dared take my heavier KLR 650 on, the little 197cc Chinese Dual Sport passed everything with ease ... although I'm looking for better tires for "Muddy Off Road Riding"

They (Chinese dual sports) seems like every other "Dual Sport" I have ridden, with the proper initial setup/tuning/mods done to the motorcycle and if the rider is motivated enough, you will get to any (within reason) destination you want to go

*The 'mishaps/problems' with the bike was due to the shady seller I bought it from... all of those things seem to be 'fixed' for the moment, as you have read I did put ~70km on the moto after I 'fixed' everything*

"You never know what someone is hiding beneath their smile..." - NinjaTom - R.I.P.