View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 05:43 PM   #33

Bought some 74/T5 sized LEDs to finish the 'Lower Watt, Higher Lumens, White Light' Kawasaki and Bashan Instrument Cluster Upgrade.

Also got a 'Digital Tachometer' to try out, Mrs. complained about the other one "reading slow/sticking", instead of taking it apart and trying to fix the $5 China Tach, I decided to try out and ordered a $9 'Red Digital Tachometer' in it's place .....

And I had to order a few parts for my cars today too...

One car decided it wanted to run through a full tank of gas in 100 miles... can you say "runs a little bit rich"??? A new Idle Air Control Valve for a 92 Honda Accord EX (a $300 part ) was ordered, along with some EGR Port Caps (to clean up some plugged up EGR Ports/Passageways)...

And 2 transmission drive axle seals for my Turbo 'Eclipse Clone' (Plymouth's version) to finish my Clutch/Flywheel/Throw-out Bearing/Manual Transmission 'rebuild/refurbish' ... only cost $8 for both of those

"You never know what someone is hiding beneath their smile..." - NinjaTom - R.I.P.