View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 12:40 PM   #4

Spud, the price is a little steep, but you have to take into account that 1. this dealership is in San Diego, California 2. They are the ones that put the 200cc Qlinks on the proverbial map at $2500 a pop (although they lowered the price over the years) 3. you can deal with them on the price 4. Combine 1,2,3 with financing.

David--I, too, responded on mychinamoto to you, but like I said there, good eye on the oil cooler, and I was not too familiar with the Konker as it was only sold in Canada while we already had the Qlink.

I do find the Qlink more attractive, over this Qingqi. I really hope that this isn't a one-container special; I hold out hope that it is not because I know that CARB certification is a whole extra hoop of regulations to jump through, and I doubt that someone would make the effort to pass EPA and CARB to sell a few dozen bikes in California.

BTW, JP is closed this whole weekend, so I will have to try to get hold of them next week, although I emailed the head sales guy, 'Smitty' requesting a quote.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard